Sunday, July 27, 2008

God is Threre!




I am always blessed when I think regarding the story of Abraham taking his only son Isaac to the mountain to offer his son as a sacrifice to the Lord. How many of us today would do such thing as Abraham did, “his only child” about to offer as a sacrifice? What is Abraham secret? Obedience to the Lord…How many of us today would dare to cross a bridge with only a single rope with a balancer riding in a “wheel borrow” gently pushed with the greatest magician in the world?
I still remember one time when my car failed to start when I was about to go home after work. I just went out from my car and tried to figure out what was wrong with my car. Checked the battery connections and everything and the car seems alright and some of the personnel were there also to help me out fixed the problem but to no avail. Until one young guy came into the scene and ask what was wrong with my car, and he immediately take a little check up under the hood of my car without hesitation. He just told me to get some wire and did the Mc Gyver thing and asked me to start up the car and the rest is history…amazing isn’t it? God is really amazing He is always there to provide and help in our time of need…
One time when we close up late one of the crew member asked me to drive her home because her mom was not able to fetch her up, I am not really familiar with the roads here in Western Australia, we are just using the directory map and the Google map as well when we are trying to go somewhere else. But that night I forgot to bring the map, it was past 12:30 midnight then. After dropping the crew in their place I just drove to the directions she has given me, but uuppps I am not familiar with the way she told me to follow and drove back to their place but I got lost….I have made a three “U” turns after driving around 5 kilometers on each side of the road just to figure out where I am on that wee hours of the morning and good news I saw a gasoline station and just proceeded there immediately to ask assistance, but the sad thing was the gas station was already closed….my goodness Mel is lost in the wee hours of the morning in Western Australia. But our God is really an Intelligent God…Here in Australia having a prepaid mobile phone is quite expensive it is much cheaper if you go for a Postpaid plan, that’s why I stopped topping up my prepaid account, but for some reasons I just topped up my Telstra Sim 2 days ago, and used it to call my Trainer and helped me out find the way going back into our place. God’s ways are really awesome, unimaginable and just great.
History repeats itself as the saying goes…Last week I asked one of my crew member to have extra hours to help us do the clean up job in the Hungry Jacks store, with the condition that I will drive him home since transportation here in WA is quite difficult and expensive especially when you get your ride in a taxi. Bus here is by schedule and kids under 15 years old are forbidden to stay up late after 10PM. To cut the story short I just drove home this kid into their house it was a 10 to 15 minutes ride going to their place and again in the wee hours of the evening, my second or third hand car was just serviced the other day and after driving for about 10 minutes my car engine just stopped and all the lights just went off…oh no not again in the middle of the night good thing is that I have the chance to pull over the car on the emergency stopping lane of the road while the car is still moving before it fully stopped. I just immediately looked under the hood of my car and again to figure out what went wrong. Here in WA you need to be a member of a “Road Assistance Service” that will help or assist you when you encounters problem with you car on the road 24/7, such service is that they will deliver you a new battery for free or worse they will tow your car and bring it back into your home for free as well. Getting back into the car scene, I can’t help but to close the hood of my car and re start the engine again and adrenalin goes up again with faith…the car is alright and just drove back home. The following morning when I am about to check my car I noticed that the hood was not properly closed, but the car is still alright when I started the engine but when I pushed down the hood the engine went off and there was smoke coming out from the battery area of the car, only to find out that the hood was touching the positive terminal of the battery and God just did it again in my way back home the other night, God just allowed that the engine hood not properly closed to allow a gap from the positive terminal of the battery and the hood that causes the short circuit and eventually will cut the supply to power up the engine…What can I say all the Power, Glory and Honor be to my King…Jesus… who promised that …He will never leave you nor forsake you (Heb.13:5)…Jesus who began a good work in us and will fulfill it unto the end…Jesus my King my life….Selah

2 comments:

Cornerstone Church Santiago said...

Kuya musta na? Sa wakas nabuksan ko rin ang iyong Blog. hehehe... namimis ka na namin dito.
Musta naman ang trabaho? musta naman ang paglilingkod kay Lord? Patuloy kang mag-apoy sa ating Panginoon and every dream that He has given to you ay magkakaroon ng katuparan. Just focus your eyes on Jesus!!!

Pastor Marlou Javier

History Makers for Christ said...

Thanks Pastor, all for Jesus sake. To God always be the Glory...More Power to Cornerstone church Isabela...Regards.